In this week’s podcast, we say farewell to Whitney Houston during the streaming of her funeral. Join myself and Tenisha Anderson of Qlix Magazine as we remember what Whitney Houston meant to us. We also wrap up coverage of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York, dish about what’s coming up in London, and other fashion news and events. Listen up!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Farewell to Whitney Houston and Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Wrap-Up
by Rachel Yeomans | February 18th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: Winter Whites
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Anthropologie Colette Trench
- Speaking Of Fashion: Celebrating Print, New York Fashion Week Restrictions and Rants
- These Boots Were Made For Walking
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Field Boots
- Outfits Under $100: Lost in Translation
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide