We have a new format (I hope you like it)! Listen up while we discuss a topic amongst retailers on people buying up shoes and handbags…but not the clothes. What does that mean for Fashion Week and the industry as a whole? Also, is there a savior for F-Commerce? We round up the CDFA winners, share news, highlight this week’s student fashion publication, and share upcoming events that may be in your area! Join Rachel Yeomans of TheWorkingWardrobe, Tenisha Anderson of Qlix Magazine and Ryan M. Beshel of the 900 N. Michigan Shops.
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Clothing Purchase Habits in Jeopardy, CFDA Awards, A Savior for F-Commerce?
by Rachel Yeomans | June 9th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide