Check out the CFDA nominees (and hear our thoughts on the Media category). Toronto Fashion Week takes a stand in a great way. Also, did you know of Gaultier’s involvement in Diet Coke? Oh yes, it’s scandalous! It’s SpeakingOfFashion, listen up!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: CFDA Nominees, Toronto Fashion Week & Gaultier Does Diet Coke
by Rachel Yeomans | March 17th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide