Check out the CFDA nominees (and hear our thoughts on the Media category). Toronto Fashion Week takes a stand in a great way. Also, did you know of Gaultier’s involvement in Diet Coke? Oh yes, it’s scandalous! It’s SpeakingOfFashion, listen up!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: CFDA Nominees, Toronto Fashion Week & Gaultier Does Diet Coke
by Rachel Yeomans | March 17th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
- Shop and Other Stories: Upscale Fast-Fashion
- Beauty 101: Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Grege
- The Working Wardrobe At Henri Bendel
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Old Navy Jacquard 3/4-Sleeved Dresses
- Outfits Under $100: Putting Together an Outfit with Sum Opposites
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide