Sometimes you have to have a little fun. We mixed things up a bit the other day with our fashion podcast, SpeakingOfFashion; and instead of recording it during the day with coffee, we recorded it in the evening with “adult beverages”. Dear listeners, please don’t judge the results of what came out of last night’s SpeakingOfFashion podcast with Ryan M. Beshel of TheBowTieMemoirs, Tenisha Anderson of Qlix Magazine, and myself.
by Rachel Yeomans | December 5th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Designer Profile: Of Mercer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: New York & Company 7th Avenue Sheath Dress
- Outfits Under $100: Cape Cod
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Alexander McQueen Heavy Felt Cape with Velvet
- New York Fashion Week Trend Round-Up for the Workplace
- Student Fashion: Wearing White at Work
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide