Last week marked the passing of icon and innovator, Steve Jobs. Even though we were all aware of his health issues, the fact that he is no longer with us still came at quite a shock. Steve Jobs brought us innovation and imagination all rolled into a package of the utmost simplicity. Some wonderful tributes were given remembering the man many have likened to Edison. My personal favorite, is his Stanford commencement speech from 2005. This speech helps us remember that we can accomplish our dreams (be they great or small) even when we are all in doubt of our talents, our abilities, and wondering if we can actually do it. He also reminds us that it’s okay to go against convention by saying, “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” And never forget to “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” Thank you Mr. Jobs, for being an inspiration to us all working hard to accomplish our dreams.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 10th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide