I am a person who owns several jackets and coats. Most of them I admit are fashion over function. There are times I wish that I could just throw on a simple fleece coat and run out the door and not care that I’m sacrificing my entire look for the sake of impatience and warmth. Thankfully, that dilemma I believe has finally been solved! Lululemon’s bomber jacket is as functional as it is extremely fashionable. The fit is the classic bomber with the function of a technical softshell, water resistant for these pre-fall rainy days along with 2-way stretch fabric, brushed fleece inner layer without the outer fleece look, back pleat to avoid the boxiness of the bomber shape and the neck…oh the neck…warmth, style and making a statement at the same time. Lululemon, you have once again blown me away.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 26th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide