Check out the TheWorkingWardrobe interview with Chicago designer Orlando Espinoza listed in this week’s Links à la Mode!
Finding what works…
Edited by Jennine
Man, editing the links this week was painful, only because there were so many fantastic posts, so be sure to check them all out in the IFB forums! This week we have loads of great interviews, a few wonderful lookbooks from our members, and had a recurring theme of personalizing style, from the DIY projects from M.I.S.S., Monoxious.com, Quirky Fashion, to customizing trends on Clutch 22, dramatis personae and The Art of Accessories we’re finding what works!
Links à la Mode : November 12th
- 39th and Broadway – Wendy B Tells All!
- Clutch 22 – AMSB Challenge #3: How to Style a Hot Pink Mini
- Denim Debutante – How to: Easily Find the Right Denim Sizing for You
- dramatis personae – A Girl’s Guide to Faux Eyelashes
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Candela NYC: Casual, Carefree, Cool
- Fete a Fete – Armani 2009 Holiday Crystal Collection
- Fresh Pie! – Piewacket – Outtakes
- Gloria’s Jeans – Flight of Fancy: How to Travel in Style
- IdilViceFashionRocks: – wedding in las vegas
- Idiosyncratic Style – Pearls of Wisdom: The Holy Fashion Grail
- Large Black Diary – Official neck trend of 2009
- M.I.S.S. – She’s Crafty: DIY Convertible Chain Jewelry
- Monoxious.com – DIY Clothes Tutorial: Shirt to skirt.
- Painfully Hip – Painfully Hip Design Collective F/W 2009: Daphne
- Quirky Fashion – How To Make a Fascinator – DIY Fashion Story
- Retro Chick – Luscious Lingerie – Miss La La’s Boudoir
- Sweet Fancy Treat – The Nomadic Way
- The Art of Accessories – How To Accessorize With Belts
- THE COVETED – Everyone is beautiful: Our relationship with beauty isn’t always easy
- The Curvy Fashionista – Plus Size Fashions by the Ines Collection
- The Working Wardrobe – Designers Who Work It: Orlando Espinoza Transcends Both Time and Trend for the Working Woman