For those of you who watch the HBO series, “Hung”, you may have caught the fantastic “branding scene” between main character Ray Drecker and Lenore on the series’ ninth episode, “This is America; Fifty Bucks”. The highlight of this episode for me was the amazing branding speech delivered by Lenore to Ray on the power of branding whilst using the price point and quality comparison of a Christian Louboutin heel and a knock-off. It was ingenious, and oh so true.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 21st, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide