Alber Elbaz, artistic director of Lanvin in Paris, declared before the showcase of the Fall 2009 runway show, that in his heart “what women need from fashion—dresses, suits, blouses, coats. Life isn’t just parties and lunches.” Following suit came a breathtaking parade of gorgeous attire that any woman would kill to wear during the work day.
by Rachel Yeomans | August 18th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee