It can be difficult to motivate yourself to get stuff done. We’ve all heard the common methods to boost your productivity, but sometimes you just need something new and different. This week I’ve found some counter-intuitive productivity hacks for you to try!
- Have you tried giving yourself less time to work? How about trying not to get something done? “Paid to Exist” shares productivity tips with an emphasis on embracing your work.
- Have you tried a ‘deal with it only once’ policy? How about doing things you don’t want to do? Love these tips from ‘Fast Company!‘ (I have a new motto thanks to this article!)
- Give up. Procrastinate. Stop visualizing. What?! ‘Buffer’ tells you how to use these counter-intuitive tips to your advantage!
- How about taking some tips from the likes of Benjamin Franklin and Agatha Christie? ‘Mental Floss’ shares the unusual work habits of history’s influential figures.
- Studies have shown that dressing up for work makes you more productive and helps your brain differentiate between work and home. It’s also important to balance productivity with fun! Fun work clothes? That’s why we’re here! We love to help you save time by finding the best items for you to add to your wardrobe. Check out our ‘Today’s Coveted Working Look’ series!