Lissa on Maxwell has become my recent Chicago boutique obsession since I discovered it during the boutique’s featured Thuy trunk show – read coverage on the event HERE. Not only did I find three work pieces that I now can’t consider living without, but I also discovered a warm, inviting and comfortable atmosphere within the boutique that made shopping almost feel like cocktail hour in a friend’s superbly decorated living room. And then, when watching NBC, who do I see but Lissa Shipley on Maxwell owner Lissa being interviewed for LXTV’s Hidden Chicago Gems segment, which aired on NBC! Check it out and see what working wardrobe you can build from Lissa’s looks!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 22nd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide