Usually every person has a particular item of clothing that he or she is drawn to during every shopping venture. For me, I am drawn to dresses and tops. I have a plethora of both items. Slacks, however, are sadly left behind even though I desperately need to incorporate them into my wardrobe. Therefore I decided to spend time shopping specifically for slacks. Eureka! These Diane von Furstenberg Carmindy Plaid Pants can go with any color and shade, can be worked between a business and business casual look, and are ideal for the ‘tween seasons! And the best part is, that they are 50% off on Outnet.com! I’m grabbing my size; are you?
by Rachel Yeomans | October 21st, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide