I am not an enormous fan of department stores, but I will gladly brave the masses for the Nordstrom shoe department. Currently Nordstrom is offering customers free shipping on an entire purchase just by ordering a pair of shoes! A perfect antidote for department store anxiety of I’ve ever heard one! Just enter promo code SHOES at checkout, and you can get your Nordstrom purchases delivered to your door for free! Make sure you do so before October 26th, because after that you are back to either paying for shipping or braving the crowds. Here’s a bootie that would go perfectly with a thick tweed skirt and black turtleneck and black matte tights. What would your shoe buy be?
by Rachel Yeomans | October 12th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide