Now that I find myself back in the Windy City (and it’s welcoming me back with a windy – and frigid – vengeance I must say), I now have the need for the necessary “unbreakable” umbrella. Do they exist? My opinion is, if you live in Chicago and use the same umbrella for an entire year, that thing is pretty darn unbreakable. If you’ve suffered through the winds here you’d agree. So ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Blunt umbrella, currently on sale through Fab.com. Let it help you barrel through your next thunderstorm!
by Rachel Yeomans | January 31st, 2013
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide