Layering is a tremendous hobby of mine. Admittedly that is one of the reasons that summer is my least favorite season. I can’t layer! Today’s coveted working look is a gorgeous statement to the art of layering. The items, a suit jacket and maxi dress from designer Rachel Zoe. The outfit, work wear layered perfection.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 3rd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee