I posted last week how the business suit doesn’t have to be “expected”. In fact, it can be quite fashionable and creative if you and your industry allow it to be so. The tweed suit, for example, can be considered quite conventional. But what if you change the design of the jacket? Or instead of the jacket don a draped blouse instead? See how MAXSTUDIO styled their version of tweed below. We dare you not to be inspired.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 17th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide