I posted last week how the business suit doesn’t have to be “expected”. In fact, it can be quite fashionable and creative if you and your industry allow it to be so. The tweed suit, for example, can be considered quite conventional. But what if you change the design of the jacket? Or instead of the jacket don a draped blouse instead? See how MAXSTUDIO styled their version of tweed below. We dare you not to be inspired.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 17th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee