It is a classic easy fix to add color to one’s wardrobe by adding a colorful accessory. My accessory is usually the handbag. I have my standard Rebecca Minkoff cross-body magenta satchel or my dark blue Sukari cross-body. Now…there is the Tory Burch Robinson printed satchel. The satchel can be carried as a handbag or worn cross-body (my favorite combination). And the floral pattern would make my black skirt suit pop with just the right amount of color – maybe with some purple shoes to match. Also, the handbag happens to be on sale! Click the images below to purchase, and enter the code “Extra20″ at checkout to receive an extra 20% off as well.
by Rachel Yeomans | July 23rd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee