This blouse really caught my eye with its styling. It also did with its simplicity. So often I opt to purchase the statement hat or a printed tunic versus the staple item. Therefore I am often caught with an amazing skirt and nary a black simple scoop-neck top to pair it with. This top can fill my need of a staple while still fulfilling my want of a statement blouse. I’d pair it with a great necklace, boot-cut trousers or kick-pleat A-line black skirt, a skinny belt around the waist, and round-toe eggplant pumps (like I said, I like those statement pieces!). How would you wear this blouse?
by Rachel Yeomans | April 13th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: Ocean Blues
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide