The shirt dress is one of the classic items we think of when referencing 1950s fashion. This iconic dress is a great reference to fashion history, but the modern-day shirt dress is just that: Modern. Every time I wear my favorite lavender shirt dress to work, I receive so many compliments that I try to make sure I wear it when I’m stressed because I know I’ll get a nice “pick-me-up”. Here are several shirt dresses that will hopefully give you the same work ego boost!
by Rachel Yeomans | August 8th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide