I admit, I have not completely bought into the peplum trend. At least not yet. I know, I’m one of the few. In my defense, it is quite difficult to find a peplum blouse or dress that works with a blazer. The peplum usually comes out right where the blazer hits at the waist, and it does anything but flatter. However I did find the blouse below that I feel would work with a one-button blazer that hit right below the shirt line (you may want to belt it to accentuate the waist). Without a blazer, I also feel the blouse works as an ideal “starter” option for those of us who may not be ready to go full peplum quite yet (present company included).
by Rachel Yeomans | July 25th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide