I know so many women who avoid blazers and keep them out of their working wardrobe entirely. The reasoning is usually that their body type isn’t flattered by the shape, the button-closures are uncomfortable, the sleeves are too short and the whole look just feels awkward. But what if you didn’t have to worry about buttoning the blazer? The modern suit jacket below by MANGO may be just the answer to those in avoidance of the blazer. And at only $63.99, it can fit into almost everyone’s working budget as well!
by Rachel Yeomans | May 7th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide