I know so many women who avoid blazers and keep them out of their working wardrobe entirely. The reasoning is usually that their body type isn’t flattered by the shape, the button-closures are uncomfortable, the sleeves are too short and the whole look just feels awkward. But what if you didn’t have to worry about buttoning the blazer? The modern suit jacket below by MANGO may be just the answer to those in avoidance of the blazer. And at only $63.99, it can fit into almost everyone’s working budget as well!
by Rachel Yeomans | May 7th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: Ocean Blues
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide