I have a common issue with blazers – they are all too short! I am tall and the average blazer makes my torso look like I’m trying to cut it in half. Therefore I usually am trying to find the perfect long blazer. I own several boyfriend blazers, but sometimes they can be too casual for the office. However I recently discovered these long blazers from Emerson Fry – and available in several colors and patterns no less! Now the question – should I buy one or all of them?
by Rachel Yeomans | May 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Smart Business Bargain: 50% Off Handbag Sale at Bluefly
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Diane Von Furstenberg Linda Sweater Wrap Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Coffee Cup of Wine
- The Perfect Blazer
- Speaking Of Fashion: Harper’s Goes to France, Weird (and Cool) Collaborations, a Metal Magazine
- Smart Business Bargain: Free Sample-Filled Clutch with Purchase
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide