I have a common issue with blazers – they are all too short! I am tall and the average blazer makes my torso look like I’m trying to cut it in half. Therefore I usually am trying to find the perfect long blazer. I own several boyfriend blazers, but sometimes they can be too casual for the office. However I recently discovered these long blazers from Emerson Fry – and available in several colors and patterns no less! Now the question – should I buy one or all of them?
by Rachel Yeomans | May 16th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide