The scarf is almost an every-day staple for me. Either as part of my outerwear or adding a bit of detailing to my work outfit or even to my handbag. As the temperatures are increasing to the point of not requiring outerwear scarves (much less outerwear), here are some scarves that can be worn with any warm-weathered outfit, and add just a little something to get you to stand out just that much more.
by Rachel Yeomans | May 9th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide