It’s wonderful finding the little black dress. But what about, the printed dress? And we all desire that perfect cardigan – but what about the embellished cardigan? I admit I’m completely guilty of foregoing buying the staples that I need for the pretty shiny item that I can’t live without. Yes I do end up getting my basics – but the prints and embellishments are so much more fun. And the point of TheWorkingWardrobe is to put that bit of fun into your work wardrobe. So…let’s have some fun!
by Rachel Yeomans | April 11th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee