It’s wonderful finding the little black dress. But what about, the printed dress? And we all desire that perfect cardigan – but what about the embellished cardigan? I admit I’m completely guilty of foregoing buying the staples that I need for the pretty shiny item that I can’t live without. Yes I do end up getting my basics – but the prints and embellishments are so much more fun. And the point of TheWorkingWardrobe is to put that bit of fun into your work wardrobe. So…let’s have some fun!
by Rachel Yeomans | April 11th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- The Working Wardrobe Presents: The Best Dressed Office Style Contest
- What I Wear to Work: All About the Belt
- Shop Spiritual America: Back To Basics With A Twist
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: House of Harlow Stevie Suede Vest
- The Working Man: Slippers for the Office
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Everlane Silk Round Collar Blouse
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide