As we shift from summer to not-so-summer, it is time to consider items of clothing that offer a bit of both seasons. We seem to need to have one foot in the colors of the warmer weather and one foot in the darker tones of the weather to come. With that being said, the Crystal Shift Dress below from UK retailer Phase Eight is just the thing. The colors are absolutely stunning for warmer days without showing too much call for autumn, and the black sides provide just enough background to wear with a trench and hosiery during the more blustery days ahead. Either way, I don’t think you can lose with this dress.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 20th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide