The cover-up is a quintessential wardrobe item. It has been part of the woman’s (and man’s) wardrobe for ages, and is still a necessary addition to every office environment (note the likes of air conditioning and poor heating). But it’s easy to throw on a simple black cardigan or even at times wear your jacket indoors. I challenge you to incorporate said cardigan into your work wardrobe, so that when you do need to pull it out of your handbag or briefcase, it stands out with your outfit and doesn’t – pun intended – cover up your style! Here are some of our favorites. Click to purchase (note, the J. Crew Fanfare and Creatures of the Wind cardigans are on sale!).
by Rachel Yeomans | September 6th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Speaking Of Fashion: Fashion Across the World, Watches Get Crazy, Big Data and What That Means for Retailers
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Gap Slim Cropped Trousers
- Student Fashion: That’s A Wrap!
- Party Season: Top Themed Party Ideas
- Outfits Under $100: Coral and Lace
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Tahari by Arthur S. Levine