When fall is upon us, I find myself drifting to wearing more reds and deep-set colors. The rust tone of this Nanette Lepore dress really struck me, and I love the shoulder detailing. Also, the fact that it has pockets makes me incredibly happy! Luckily enough, it’s on sale. And I may have to copy the styling in the image and pair my dark-toned dresses with bright blue pumps.
by Rachel Yeomans | November 1st, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide