When fall is upon us, I find myself drifting to wearing more reds and deep-set colors. The rust tone of this Nanette Lepore dress really struck me, and I love the shoulder detailing. Also, the fact that it has pockets makes me incredibly happy! Luckily enough, it’s on sale. And I may have to copy the styling in the image and pair my dark-toned dresses with bright blue pumps.
by Rachel Yeomans | November 1st, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee
- Speaking Of Fashion: Fashion Across the World, Watches Get Crazy, Big Data and What That Means for Retailers
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Gap Slim Cropped Trousers
- Student Fashion: That’s A Wrap!