The current military trend is hard to translate to the workplace. It easily could turn into an outfit that says, “Hi, I’m auditioning for the remake of Good Morning Vietnam.” However if you incorporate military styling in items and not outfits, you can definitely pull off a look that says fashion-forward and professional, not “I got lost on my way to the army base.” Here are some items to consider incorporating into your office look.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 2nd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee