The current military trend is hard to translate to the workplace. It easily could turn into an outfit that says, “Hi, I’m auditioning for the remake of Good Morning Vietnam.” However if you incorporate military styling in items and not outfits, you can definitely pull off a look that says fashion-forward and professional, not “I got lost on my way to the army base.” Here are some items to consider incorporating into your office look.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 2nd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot