Crochet may be viewed as many things – vintage, classic and a fantastic evening statement. But for work? Crochet is not the first word that comes to mind when thinking about the fabric of one’s work outfit. However this dress by Marc Jacobs disproves just that! The cut and style are both beautiful and professional (thank you Mr. Jacobs for considering the skirt length for us working women!). Add a silk blazer or even just a chunky beaded necklace and great pumps (that is if your office allows sleeveless attire), and you will give crochet the promotion it deserves!
by Rachel Yeomans | June 6th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide