Usually items with polka dots are saved for spring or summer – those sunshine days that elicit a slight skip in your step. However if you add a darker background to the polka dot, you have a transition piece on your hands. For example, the dark blue Madewell skirt below with white polka dots (on sale for $69.99) is perfect for this tween summer/fall season we find ourselves in at the moment. Add a cardigan or light leather jacket for the commute – you may need it with the temperature drop!
by Rachel Yeomans | September 24th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide