Out of all the handbags in all the world, I keep going back to Kate Spade. I do own many other handbags by many other designers, but there is just something about that Kate Spade bag that just gets me every time. Perhaps it’s because my first designer purchase was indeed a Kate Spade handbag. That or I’m just a sucker for the lining (that’s usually the point of no return for me). Whatever the reason, today’s coveted working look is the Kate Spade New York Grove Court Maise, currently on sale through Zappos for $327.99. Check out the color, swoon over the cross-body, and try not to get giddy over that lining.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 10th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee