A leopard statement piece is one thing, a leopard-based outfit is quite another. But when it’s done right, it can be just fabulous. This leopard print dress from Kate Spade would take strides at the office with a chic slim blazer and black patent pumps. Just enough to tone down the leopard for work, while still letting it make the statement it was meant for. And guess what – this statement dress is now almost 50% off its original price!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 30th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee