There is something about a great dress that speaks for itself. One such dress is the IVANAHelsinki Miss Moneypenny dress shown below. It has a very feminine 1950s vibe without being costume-y. In fact, the fabric and pattern make it quite fashionable. Don with your Mary Jane pumps and little black bag (along with your briefcase) and you’re good to go!
by Rachel Yeomans | September 11th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide