I have found a fabulous laptop bag. But unfortunately my clutches and hobos and cross-bodies fall short in one way. They are too small for my iPad! The laptop bag is too large for a go-around purse, especially when going to meetings where a laptop is not required, but I still need to take notes and reference the Internet when required. Therefore all I need are my phone and iPad to take notes and still discreetly check my email on (admit it, you do it too). So for this specific task, here is a round-up of those tween-bags – too small for a laptop, too large for a weekend clutch, but ideal as a bag for the iPad (the Sukari bag below is even a cross-body)!
by Rachel Yeomans | June 8th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide