Lace is usually restricted to thoughts of wedding dress or black tie affair. So can you take lace from day to evening? It’s a bit of a trick, but with the layers and appropriate accessories, it can be done! I completely fell in love with this dress by Karen Millen. If you have a fancy work event that you need to make a statement with, I feel this is your look! It’s incredibly attractive and the lace makes it elegant versus dowdy. At the office wear simple gold jewelry and a one- or two-button suit jacket that matches the color of the skirt. The dress is priced at $425 and can be purchased here. And if you end up buying it, I want to see a picture of how you work it!
by Rachel Yeomans | April 6th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide