Almost all of us have our standard black ballet flats in our closets, which we rely upon for many a commute or business casual day at the office. What if we added a bit of color to the scenario? Many of us wear all black anyway, so why not add a pop of yellow to our ballet flats to kick up our commute a bit? In fact, Madewell currently has ballet flats on sale in lavender, blue and yellow! Dear readers, the color wheel has spoken.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 28th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee