This is one of the most intricate and yet work-appropriate dresses I have seen in a long time. And it is also quite gorgeous! Introducing the Laser Cut Sheath from Anthropologie. Currently available for $228, don this look at work with a sheen cotton or satin one-button cropped blazer, and you’ll be the talk of the water cooler (in a good way)!
by Rachel Yeomans | September 5th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee