Yellow is one of my all-time favorite clothing colors. It’s refreshing, bright and logically sunny! It also is extremely elegant, especially when shown in a dress. In the case of Jean Paul Gaultier, we have a yellow skirt and top. And the fact that both pieces are on sale makes the outfit just that much brighter!
by Rachel Yeomans | June 25th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee