Someone launched a discussion in our LinkedIn group the other day with the statement that many of us suffer from “Abundant Black Disorder”. I admit, I too claim this diagnosis. However, I think I found a worthy antidote – or at least a Band-Aid between our skinny pant/tunic combinations (hey, at least I wear a statement bag or necklace with my all-black ensembles!). This dress by Diane von Furstenberg gives just enough color to make us feel bold, enough pattern to make us feel loud, and just enough black to make us feel safe. Plus check out the back! Oh Diane, you never miss those fabulous details, do you?
by Rachel Yeomans | May 31st, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee