Someone launched a discussion in our LinkedIn group the other day with the statement that many of us suffer from “Abundant Black Disorder”. I admit, I too claim this diagnosis. However, I think I found a worthy antidote – or at least a Band-Aid between our skinny pant/tunic combinations (hey, at least I wear a statement bag or necklace with my all-black ensembles!). This dress by Diane von Furstenberg gives just enough color to make us feel bold, enough pattern to make us feel loud, and just enough black to make us feel safe. Plus check out the back! Oh Diane, you never miss those fabulous details, do you?
by Rachel Yeomans | May 31st, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide