Remember when I said that you could wear the jumpsuit to work? Well, here’s more proof! This week’s selected look from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group – created by seelah – showcases the upstanding chic of the jumpsuit. Not only that, but she brings forward a gorgeous bright pair of pants with a cut-in top. On their own, they would not work in a typical office dress code. But include the white blazer she added below, and voila! Springtime work chic!
by Rachel Yeomans | April 17th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide