This week’s selected set from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group is titled “Boutique Interview”. I think this is a fantastic interview outfit for a boutique or any other job! It is fashion-forward yet not too risky or loud. Plus it stands out from all the other suits you’ll be sitting next to. In fact, this is also a great outfit that will cause you to stand out on a workday versus just during an interview. Interview outfits are like bridesmaid dresses – you wear them only on those occasions. This is a great example of how you can wear your own clothing in a creative and professional way to both an interview and to an office meeting. Thanks to Polyvore group member alissagabriel for submitting the look!
by Rachel Yeomans | June 12th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide