This week’s selected set from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group is titled “Boutique Interview”. I think this is a fantastic interview outfit for a boutique or any other job! It is fashion-forward yet not too risky or loud. Plus it stands out from all the other suits you’ll be sitting next to. In fact, this is also a great outfit that will cause you to stand out on a workday versus just during an interview. Interview outfits are like bridesmaid dresses – you wear them only on those occasions. This is a great example of how you can wear your own clothing in a creative and professional way to both an interview and to an office meeting. Thanks to Polyvore group member alissagabriel for submitting the look!
by Rachel Yeomans | June 12th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee
- Speaking Of Fashion: Fashion Across the World, Watches Get Crazy, Big Data and What That Means for Retailers