During many “outfit discussion” phone calls between my mother and I, we almost always quote the Working Girl phrase, “Simple, elegant, makes a statement.” It’s a phrase we both hold as fashion wisdom, and one that when applied is noticed and respected. This week’s winning look created by madped from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group holds to that phrase. So in answer to Joan Cusack’s character stating that, “It needs some bows or something,” we reply, “No it says ‘not afraid to be noticed.’” With that green blazer, you definitely aren’t afraid to be noticed – in fact get ready for people stopping you on the street to ask you where you bought it!
by Rachel Yeomans | June 26th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide