I’m sensing a very strong emphasis this month on the “female bond” (just pick up both Marie Claire and Elle and you’ll see what I mean). I’ve never considered myself a feminist in any way. In fact, I want that door held open for me and for someone to lift my suitcase into the overhead compartment. But there is something to be said about having a girl’s night. I love the men in my life dearly – but after having a hear-to-heart with another woman just gives you a sense of relief! And I’m sorry, when do you ever laugh more than with your girlfriends? In homage to this month of appreciating other working women, this week’s chosen look from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group celebrates just that, with a bit of a punch. Thank you professionality for the inspiring set!
by Rachel Yeomans | April 10th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee