We speak often of the term “personal branding”. For such a well-known phrase, you don’t often hear about both personal and professional branding. We spend most of our lives at work, so our personality should be brought into the day-to-day work lives we lead. And lessons learned during our professional worlds should also influence decisions in our personal lives (management tactics and client relations anyone?). This week’s selected set from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore group was created by user Professionality, and shows us in pictures a few ideas on combining both your personal and professional identity in helping all of us be just a bit more well-rounded as individuals. I’ll drink my coffee to that!
by Rachel Yeomans | August 7th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee