For those of you who have been in New York these past few days, the rain has been pounding down pretty much non-stop. So what better way to inspire us to still at least try to stay fashionable for the work day? In fact, this set from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group gives some ideas on taking the weather and turning it into an outfit, versus a mere need for an extra umbrella.
by Rachel Yeomans | April 24th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide