For those of you who have been in New York these past few days, the rain has been pounding down pretty much non-stop. So what better way to inspire us to still at least try to stay fashionable for the work day? In fact, this set from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group gives some ideas on taking the weather and turning it into an outfit, versus a mere need for an extra umbrella.
by Rachel Yeomans | April 24th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee