As the weather slowly begins to warm up, I find myself reaching time and time again for the brighter colors in my closet: the pinks, whites, corals, and blues that hint that spring is on its way. This week, I focused on creating a look that echoed the upcoming changing of seasons, with pieces that could be used all year round.
by Anne Dreshfield | January 30th, 2013
Wallis Fashion Coral Blouse: $52.00
Oasis Basic Leggings: $22.00
Grand total: $96.99
See how each piece could be used during another season? Pair the leggings with a heavy sweater and boots in the winter for a cozy outfit. Pair the top with white jeans in the spring for a perfect weekend look. Toss the fedora on when you’re headed to the beach in the summer. Pair the earrings with your favorite grey shirt in the fall for a chic accessory. Even when you’re shopping on a budget, you can still have versatility in mind!
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide