During this dreary time of year, it’s easy to fall into a fashion rut. We get bored and reach for the same items over and over. That’s no fun! Here are some links with exciting ideas to spark your style creativity!
- Have you thought about wearing your summer clothes during the winter? ‘Style Tab’ has some great ideas for you. All you need is some clever layering, and you can wear those cute summer pieces all year!
- How about reaching for something you would normally avoid? You never know, it might actually look great on you! Here’s one man’s harrowing tale of breaking out of the box.
- Don’t underestimate the power of color or sound! ‘Already Pretty’ has some great suggestions for using your clothes to reinvigorate your senses and lift your spirits.
- Sometimes, all we need is to create new combinations from the pieces we already own. ‘StyleCaster’ has some winter street style inspiration to help you think about your wardrobe in a whole new way.
- How about a colorful new dress to be excited about? This Anthropologie Spicetree dress we featured last week would be a perfect new piece to burst your way out of that fashion rut!