There’s something both youthful and yet mature about this Marc Jacobs dress. I love the purple and red colorblocking (quite refreshing in a season that is now becoming almost completely black – however yes I am also guilty of dressing in this fashion monotone), and the collar and waist add an intriguing dimension to take it a step beyond just the average shirt dress. Currently on sale for $248, how would you wear this dress to work?
by Rachel Yeomans | November 19th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide